Digital Plus Screen is an inline digital print module that seamlessly integrates single color UV inkjet printing into high-output flexographic equipment. With the same ink delivery system as the award-winning Digital Series hybrid inkjet press from Mark Andy, high-opacity digital print is available at the touch of a button.
DIGITAL PLUS SCREEN
A Digital Inkjet Replacement for Rotary Screen
Hybrid Has Never Been Easier
Going hybrid can be as simple as incorporating a digital retrofit to your current flexo machine. With Digital Plus Screen, Mark Andy’s digital replacement for the rotary screen is recognized as:
- Cost-Effective – Say goodbye to expensive rotary screen setup and cleanup! With print quality surpassing traditional screen-printing, Digital Plus Screen allows converters to stay competitive while keeping capital and operating costs low.
- Streamlined -Simplify your entire workflow, sending files from pre-press to print with a click of a button, reducing setup times associated with conventional rotary screen.
- Value-Add – Achieve tactile effects that increase product shelf appeal for customers at speeds of 240 (73 MPM).
- Hybrid – Get the most out of your flexographic press by expanding the application range with a modular hybrid retrofit. Prints reverse text, barcodes, and fine print with screen-like white, all in a single, high-quality pass.
- A Flexible Retrofit – While shown on a Performance Series, Digital Plus Screen can integrate into virtually any flexo press on the market, Mark Andy and beyond.
- Opacity at High Speeds – Delivers up to 85% opacity at 240 fpm (73 mpm)
- Quick Set-Ups – Eliminate the hassle of rotary screen, from expensive screens to changeover and clean up.