At FIG, we are pride to have factory trained Engineers for printing applications. We are the only company to have local Engineers available for Service, Installation and Application training.
After installation of the press, we would train your operators in the press as follows:
- Controls of the press
- Plate mounting – We would explain the various types of plates, Double sided tapes, the use of plate mounter, etc.
- We would explain the types of substrates, Inks, Doctor blades, chemicals, etc.
- We would explain about UV system, application of UV inks and varnish
- We would explain about different types of Rotary dies, Handling and storing of dies.
- We would explain about the in line operations like slitting, rewinding, scoring, perforation and sheeting
- Hot foil stamping: Hot foil cylinders, Foils, etc.
- Cold foil stamping: Photo polymer plates, special foil and varnishes
- We would explain about operations of Web turn bar, De lamination and Re lamination, self-adhesive and UV Lamination, Waste wind up, Conveyor, and Fan folder, if these are ordered with the machine.
- Basic trouble-shooting and maintenance of press
We also under take jobs for:
- Special consultancy for factory layout planning
- Flexo press management training program.
- Installation for used Mark Andy presses.
- Flexo printing and converting training program for operators and supervisors
We also coordinate with Mark Andy for Print consultancy and operator course from Mark Andy University for our customers.
For more information and training requirement, please contact us at email@example.com