True Hybrid Printing. Zero Sacrifices.
Built upon the industry-leading Performance Series platform, Mark Andy Digital Series HD is a commercial approach for any size job. It leverages the advantages of digital with the proven capabilities of flexo printing to provide the most profitable total production hybrid solution.
The True Hybrid Advantage
- Fully Integrated: Digital Series HD is a True Hybrid, meaning elements of digital and flexo within the machine are native to Mark Andy. What this means for you is a heightened user experience with a reliable partner. It is hardware and software designed to work together seamlessly to achieve unmatched benefits.
- Enhanced Productivity: Printing at speeds up to 240 fpm (73 MPM), including white and combined with single-pass inline converting, produces a higher throughput.
- Revenue Generation: The combination of production speed, no click charges, and competitively priced consumables delivers the lowest total cost of operation with maximum return. Current users report $200,000 USD (€169,787.00) in weekly revenue.
- Flexibility: Digital Series HD is now available in 5 through 8 color configurations and can support integrated inline or future-proof near line converting options. It’s custom-designed to your exact digital workflow, printing, and converting needs with your growth path in mind.
Configurations for Every Converter, Now and into the Future
- Industry Leading Inkjet – UV LED pinning lamps cure after every print bar to ensure high-quality results at top speeds.
- Web Conditioning Processes – Optimize substrates for production in a single pass.
- Remote Diagnostics – True support offered through remote dial-in functionality for service teams. Real time support with minimal downtime.
- Advanced Converting – Full or semi rotary QCDC™ diecutting options available
- Embellish Labels Inline – Multi-use print stations enable laminates, flexographic spots, varnishes, adhesives, and more.